Be Ready for Anything With a Generator from Alger
Have you been a victim of a power outage this winter? With the freezing temperatures and snow accumulation, we sure hope not! While there’s no way to prevent a power outage from occurring in your neighborhood, you can prevent it from affecting you and your family’s comfort with a whole-home standby generator from Alger Oil & Propane!
When you think of a power outage, you might imagine the heat being out in your dark home, phone batteries dying without being able to get a charge, food in the fridge going bad. Avoid it all! Install a standby generator and you’ll be able to:
- Continue enjoying the comforts of a warm home as your furnace or boiler continues to operate
- Navigate safely around your home with working lights, avoiding trips or falls around stairwells
- Keep food fresh with a running fridge and freezer. No more food (and money!) going to waste.
- Keep phones charged in order to stay in contact with friends, family members, neighbors and emergency services
- Stay tuned in to news stations via television, radio or internet so you know what’s going on with the weather, or how quickly repairs to downed lines are being made.
- Help prevent freezing pipes by keeping the heat running, allowing exposed pipes to stay warmer. Note: If there are pipes in unheated areas, be sure to insulate them!
- Stay safe, warm, comfortable and entertained with your family and a fully functioning home powered by a reliable backup power system
With a backup generator, you can avoid the nightmare of sitting in the dark during a blackout! And it’s not only ideal for winter weather, either. When the warmer seasons return, you can continue enjoying your air conditioning equipment and maintain your comfort. Call or contact us today to learn more about whole-home generator installations!