Protect Your Heating Equipment This Winter!
Protecting Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware homeowners’ furnaces and boilers is easy when they take advantage of our Heating System Service Plans! The plans we provide cover everything customers might need to ensure their heating equipment will continue keeping up with their demand for comfort.
Sign up for our Hot Air or Boiler Service Plan, both of which provide you with the coverage your equipment needs!
Our plans offer…
Priority Service that puts you ahead of other callers who aren’t signed up for a service plan. And…
24-hour emergency service so we can get you out of a jam if you find yourself in the middle of winter without working heat!
The most important thing these plans provide are the annual tune-ups! Annual tune-ups allow our technicians to regularly check up on your heating system – catching small problems before they grow into bigger issues.
Our annual tune-ups include…
- Testing & adjusting oil burner for maximum efficiency
- Inspecting the combustion chamber
- Cleaning & checking electrodes and nozzle assembly
- Installing customer-supplied air filters
- Lubricating all motors on burner, fans and circulators
- Checking all safety and operating controls
- Vacuum-clean appliance and flue pipe, including chimney base (where accessible) as necessary
It’s never too late to start protecting your heating equipment. So don’t leave your comfort to chance!