The Hot Air Service Plan covers many things that typically go wrong with your system and includes a tune-up as needed to increase your system's longevity and performance. This plan also offers priority service and 24-hour emergency service as well.
Annual Tune-Up (for Hot Air Service Plan and Boiler Service Plan)
The annual tune-up is included in this plan and will be performed once during the Service Agreement term during regular working hours as scheduled by our Service Department. The annual tune-up includes:
- Test and adjust oil burner for maximum efficiency, using combustion testing equipment
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Clean and check electrodes and nozzle assembly
- Install customer-supplied air filters. We supply oil filter controls, cartridge, and burner nozzle, if necessary
- Oil all motors on burner, fans and circulators
- Check all safety and operating controls
- Vacuum-clean appliance and flue pipe, including chimney base (where accessible), as necessary
The Boiler Service Plan includes everything in the Hot Air Service Plan including the annual tune-up, plus our Boiler Service Plan offers our highest level of protection by expanding the number of parts and services covered.