At Alger Energy, we understand that our customers are concerned and distressed by high energy prices and fuel supplies.
We are equally concerned and distressed … about prices, about supply, and about the victims of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Please believe that we are doing everything in our power to keep prices as reasonable as possible, but we are subject to the same geopolitical and market conditions as everyone else. That said, we are working with our vendors to maintain a reliable supply of fuel. We have been serving our communities for 70 years, through fuel shortages, price volatility and more – and we will be here to serve you for years to come.
As we get through the next few weeks or months, let’s work together, and remember that this setback is nothing compared to what our brothers and sisters in Ukraine are facing. Here are a few tips to help you through this hopefully temporary situation:
- Enroll in our budget plan, and spread your payments out over 11 months
- Adjust your thermostat – for heating or cooling – to use less energy
- Open blinds to let the sunshine warm your rooms, or open windows and let the breeze cool you off
- Seal drafts with caulking and door strips
- If eligible, apply for the Heating Energy Assistance Program
Our business was built on our relationships with our customers. Please contact us to discuss pricing and payment options. Together, we can help each other.